NAIL BAR


Taking care of one’s nails is something that is very important to any girl and even more so for women in my profession. In order to mark a difference, I always devote a lot of attention to the smallest details. And getting my manicure right is a way for me to achieve that perfect look. There are numerous choices available out there and this allows anyone to get creative by combining numerous nail colors with their general style.

For the past three years, I have been a brand ambassador for OPI. One of the things I enjoyed most about the brand was the time I spent in their nail bars. You can find them in any Corte Inglés mall. I often go to these places in order to have my nails in check. A manicure session is something that I always enjoy and find relaxing. Getting my nails taken care of is somewhat of a ritual of mine, especially (and don’t ask me why) when I come back from a trip.

Due to the wide array of options available, it can take me some time to make a decision. The reason is that for every color I see, I start thinking on how to integrate them with my upcoming looks, and this can be a lengthy process.

How about you guys? Have you ever experienced the OPI nail bars? What are your favourite colors for this summer season?Looking forward to your opinions and thank you for reading!

El cuidado de las uñas es algo muy importante en mi profesión. Prestar atención a los pequeños detalles es fundamental, y llevar una manicura perfecta marca la diferencia. La amplia gama de colores de la que disponen en la actualidad las marcas hace que además podamos jugar con cientos de tonalidades diferentes y combinarlas con nuestros estilismos.Siendo embajadora de la firma OPI desde hace más de tres años, disfruto mucho acudiendo a sus nail bar localizados en El Corte Inglés.

A veces, después de un largo viaje, me tomo la mitad de una tarde para cuidar mis manos y pies en sus instalaciones, y disfruto muchísimo eligiendo el color que llevaré durante los próximos días… Es realmente complicado porque hay infinidad de ellos aunque tengo que reconocer que durante el verano suelo decantarme más por las tonalidades coral. ¿Habéis probado los Nail Bar de OPI? ¿Cuáles son vuestros colores favoritos para la temporada estival? Espero vuestras opiniones. Muchas gracias por comentar!

IMG_0011IMG_0008IMG_0007 copiaIMG_0003IMG_0014IMG_0013IMG_0005

 wearing: Cajun Shrimp

The post NAIL BAR appeared first on Lovely Pepa by Alexandra.


No hay comentarios :

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario