MY PERSONALIZED POLO BY RALPH LAUREN




On Monday, after arriving from Barcelona and a mandatory stop in my house, I headed to El Corte Inglés in Serrano to collect a very special gift from Ralph Lauren. My new customised polo was waiting for me and I just couldn’t wait to wear it!


You have until April 5th to customised your own polo in El Corte Inglés in Serrano (Madrid), ground floor. The one I have is denim blue and has my name written in red. What do you think about it? Thank you so much for all your comments.


El lunes, tras llegar de Barcelona y después de una pequeña parada técnica en casa, me dirigí al Corte Inglés de Serrano para recibir un regalo muy especial de Ralph Lauren. Mi polo personalizado con mi nombre me estaba esperando y yo estaba deseando ponérmelo. Hasta el día 5 de abril tenéis la opción de personalizar vuestro polo gratuitamente en el stand de Polo Ralph Lauren de la planta baja del Corte Inglés de Serrano (Madrid). El mío lo elegí en azul vaquero y mis letras en rojo. ¿Qué os parece? Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios.


IMG_0037-2 IMG_0037-2 IMG_0002 IMG_0008 IMG_0015 IMG_0020 IMG_0045 IMG_0048-2 IMG_0051 IMG_0005


The post MY PERSONALIZED POLO BY RALPH LAUREN appeared first on Lovely Pepa by Alexandra.



1 comentario :

1 comentario :