Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?






Hi folks! This week the weather was so smooth that i couldn't resist to take out my spring shoes! It's the first time i'm wearing these shoes since i got it! I also wore these fringe detailed jeans for the first time, it's a huge deal these days and i was quite curious about them! I matched it w/ an oversized color block coat & my fav. Givenchy Antigona bag. Last but not least, Shopbop is having a sale - the details are below - don't forget to chek it out! And also i wanted to share w/ you my March wishlist >> Here. Let me know which pieces you like. Have a lovely week & stay tuned. Kissess, xx

I'm wearing:

Celine sunnies  Moschino belt  H&M hat  Givenchy Antigona bag  Zara heels





Big news! Shopbop is having a big SALE! Yes, don't miss it out! Browse items & start shopping by clicking > Here




No hay comentarios :

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario