EMBELISHED SHORTS




Morning everyone!


It’s time to come back to reality and work as hard as ever to make this a wonderful year. Must say that since 2015 started, I feel happier than ever. I miss lots of people that are far from Madrid, but my days are rather intense and I have lots of work, so that makes me not think about it and I really appreciate it. I just can stop doing things and I love having lots of work. When I don’t have things to do, I just get bored. I’m sure many of you understand me.


Regarding today’s post, I want to show you some pictures we took in Vigo, after a family lunch, enjoying Galician cuisine. I am wearing these shorts from Buylevard. They play the main role in this look so I chose simple garments. I am wearing my new sandals from Asos too, you can find them here. Hope you like the pictures and thank you so much for all your comments.


¡Buenos días!


Toca vuelta a la realidad y a ponernos las pilas para trabajar más que nunca para que este 2015 sea inolvidable. Tengo que reconocer que desde que ha comenzado este año, mi felicidad no ha hecho más que crecer y crecer, y aunque echo mucho de menos a algunas personas en Madrid, afortunadamente el ritmo de trabajo diario no me deja demasiado tiempo para pensar y a veces lo agradezco. Soy incombustible y me encanta estar siempre enfrascada en algo ya que cuando bajo la velocidad me aburro… Supongo que muchos de vosotros me entenderéis.


Las fotos que os enseño hoy las fotografiamos en Vigo la semana. Después de comer con mi familia y disfrutar de la maravillosa cocina gallega, hicimos el shooting de este outfit, en el que llevo mis nuevos shorts que podéis encontrar en Buylevard , son la pieza estrella del estilismo. Decidí crear un outfit con prendas muy sencillas para darle todo el protagonismo. En los pies llevo mis nuevas sandalias de Asos que podéis encontrar aquí. Espero que disfrutéis de las fotos y que tengáis una buena vuelta al trabajo. Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios.


LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY-9 LOVELY-8 LOVELY-11 LOVELY-4 LOVELY-3 LOVELY-6 LOVELY-12 LOVELY-7 LOVELY-10 LOVELY-2


shorts: Buylevard (s/s 15)


sweater: Mango (s/s 15) (similar here and here)


bag: Valentino (here)


sandals: Asos (s/s 15) (here)


watch: Sheen de Casio


bracelet: bought in Barcelona + Jet Set Candy


rings: Piaget + P de Paola


sunglasses: Bimba & Lola (s/s 15)


GET THE LOOK:





The post EMBELISHED SHORTS appeared first on Lovely Pepa by Alexandra.



No hay comentarios :

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario