MAGICAL SPOT


Morning from Paradise. We just arrived yesterday afternoon in the Bahamas and I really can´t wait to enjoy a few days of relax + work before leaving to Miami and enjoy their Swimwear fashion week. Today I wanted to share with you the pics I took during my trip to my hometown: Vigo. I visited one of my favorite parks of the city, it´s called Castrelos and it’s full of little charming spaces and I love to get lost there. In the pictures I´m wearing my new blue dress from Fashion Pills that I´m in love with, because as you´ve probably noticed I´m a little bit obsessed with off the shoulder dresses or tops… Sorry I can´t deny. I hope you like the pictures. Thank you so much for your comments.

Buenos días desde el paraíso. Ayer por la tarde llegamos a  Bahamas donde estoy deseando disfrutar de unos días de relax y trabajo (las verdaderas vacaciones están por llegar) antes de regresar a Miami para asistir a la swimwear Fashion Week. Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros estas fotos que hice durante mi viaje a Vigo. Tuve la oportunidad de visitar uno de mis parques favoritos de la ciudad: Castrelos, lleno de rincones con encanto, con magia que me traen muchos recuerdos de mi infancia. Me encanta perderme cuando regreso a casa. En las fotos llevo mi nuevo vestido de Fashion Pills, me encanta porque, como habréis podido comprobar estoy un poco bastante obsesionada con tops y vestidos con hombros al aire…Lo siento, no lo puedo evitar. Espero que disfrutéis de las fotos. Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios.

LOVELY-6LOVELY-6LOVELY-13LOVELY-8LOVELY-12LOVELY-9LOVELY-3LOVELY-11LOVELY-5LOVELY-2LOVELY-4LOVELY-14

dress: Fashion Pills (s/s 15) (HERE)

wedges: Oysho (s/s 15) (similar here and here)

bag: Carolina Herrera

The post MAGICAL SPOT appeared first on Lovely Pepa by Alexandra.


No hay comentarios :

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario