THIS IS HOW I FEEL


Good morning! today I just wanna share these beautiful pictures we photoshoot yesterday at Manzanares lake in Madrid. It was the first time I visited the area and I loved it. I´m wearing Fashion Pills crochet top, one of the top trends of this season. I combined it with denim shorts and kaftan. I think accessories are on of the most important thing on an outfit, and in this case they make this outfit special and funnier! I hope you´ll have an awesome day!

Be happy!

Buenos días! Hoy comparto con vosotros estas preciosas fotos que tomamos justo ayer en el lago Manzanares de Madrid. Era la primera vez que visitaba la zona y me encantó. Llevo top de Fashion Pills de crochet, super tendencia este verano, que combiné con shots vaqueros y kaftan. Creo que los accesorios, como los collares de colores, hacen este look más especial y divertido. Siempre digo que es importante prestar atención a los pequeños detalles. 

Sed felices :)

IMG_0039 copiaIMG_0049 copiaIMG_0023 copiaIMG_0076IMG_0082IMG_0085IMG_0098 copiaIMG_0079IMG_0045 copiaIMG_0040 copiaIMG_0027 copiaIMG_0068IMG_0088IMG_0062IMG_0026 copia

 top: Fashion Pills (s/s 15)

sandals: Raye the label (s/s 15) (here)

shorts: Styligion (s/s 14)

sunglasses: Zero UV

necklaces: ? + Vanessa Mooney

The post THIS IS HOW I FEEL appeared first on Lovely Pepa by Alexandra.


No hay comentarios :

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario